A large portion of the trips that we run are booked through custom sign ups. You can contact us with your dates, group size and the custom course or climb. Listed below are the rates for Alpine Climbs based on a guide to climber per day ratio.
Climbing Guide to Climber Student Ratio
1:1 – $380
2:1 – $230
3:1 – $180
Any of the Programs we offer can be offered on a Private basis.
Here are some other peaks that we guide in the Alpine on a private basis only:
- Glacier Peak: Glacier climb a Major Cascade Volcanoe (Elevation 10,541'). Duration: 4 Days
- North Twin Sister: Mountain bike approach. Fourth class low fifth alpine ridgeline. Duration: 1 Day
- Triumph: A Classic Alpine Ridgeline up to 5.7 Rock Climbing. Duration: 3 Days
- Anything in the Pickets.
Most Recommended Climb in the Pickets: Inspiration 5.7 or 5.9. Duration: Minimum 4 Days
- Eldorado: Classic Glacier Climb. Duration: 3 Days
- Dorado Needle: 4 - 5 Days
- Early Morning Spire: Grade IV 5.9 Duration: 4 - 5 Days
- Ptarmigan Traverse: Semi technical super classic back packing route. Duration: 5 Days
And many many more.....