Rock Climbing Guide Service
A large portion of the trips that we run are booked through custom sign ups. You can contact us with your dates, group size and the custom course or climb.
We Guide in these locations:
- Mt Erie: Sport and Traditional Climbs from single pitch beginner crags to 4 pitch technical climbing All with a 5 star view.
- Darrington: The Secret Valley packed full of Washington Granite Big Walls. Don't miss Dreamer. 10 pitches 5.9
- Index: The best most densely concentrated steep granite cracks in the country.
- Mt Baker region: Single Pitch Mt Baker Crags to the 6 pitch Ellation on Maimie Peak. All deep withing the Mt Baker region.
- Lost Dutchman State Park (This includes the Praying Hands, The Hobgobline Spires, and Flatiron).
- Peralta Trail: Similar Rock to Smith Rock there are countless crags littering the surreal landscape
- Prescott: Granite Mountain, Granite Dells, Sullivan's Canyon
Listed below are the rates for Rock Climbs based on a guide to climber per day ratio.
1:1 – $380
2:1 – $230
3:1 – $180